Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's new...









So I did a post yesterday and low and behold, I did it wrong. And of course it took me forever to figure it out anyways... this one better work... and I tried to copy/paste what I already had and that didn't work either. Whatever. Anyways, here are a few pictures (still trying to figure out how to upload them where I want; I promise I'm not dumb...?) And I'm trying to figure out what kind of blogger I want to be haha- so until then, my posts will look more like office documents.


First picture is Matt on his sweet new bike. Obviously, after becoming new parents, buying a bike is a very logical thing to do. He sold his Honda and thought this was the greatest idea he has ever had. It is actually really fun to ride and after I married Matt I had to come to terms with the fact that I married his lifestyle as well! At least he's rad.


Aubree is doing so great! She has such a personality- she's so smiley but extremely dramatic and tempermental and does not like being inconvenienced (... totally got that from Matt...) She loves looking at herself in the mirror, looking at books, drinking out of straws, not crawling but scooting around just like her dad did, playing with everything she's not supposed too, and clapping her hands when she's excited. We can't get enough of her; she's our little buddy:)


We have a lot to be thankful for this season and are so excited to celebrate this time of year as new parents and with the little one! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I've had my blog for like a year and I still don't know how to do half the stuff :-) so good job! I love the picture of Aubree Grace she is getting so big! We hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving and we miss you so much!