Sunday, October 9, 2011

Other September Highlights

-Happy Birthday to Joy and Ricky (and me and McCall :)
-Matt sold his motorcycle... I thought he would be so sad like he was when
he sold his dirtbike, but I think the cold and traffic up here helped
him make up his mind.. He now has a red Subaru.


-Matt's brother Ryan, his wife Joy and their cute little kiddos came up with Juli to visit one weekend.
The kids were so glad to see each other and we had fun catching up.  This is the only picture I got and It's
not the best angle, but still cute!

{Cute cousins Aubree and Amanda}

-My mom and McCall came up for a wedding and played with us also. No pics but
we had fun with them!
-Matt's best friend Danny and his little friend Emily came and stayed with us over Conference Weekend.
We met Van and his adorable wife Kathleen at a trampoline jumping place, then ice cream and headed back to our place. Felt just like the good old days!
How can life not be fun when Matt, Danny and Van are around?  It helps that they have darling wives/girlfriends :)




{Me, Kathleen and Emily}

{Some things never change.. Van and Danny BFF's}


-We enjoyed a wonderful Conference. I made a lot of yummy food (I'm going to brag about it because I feel like my cooking skills have improved somewhat and it's been a loooong time coming. Mainly due to good cookbooks haha) Anyways, what an amazing thing that we have in our lives- I love everything about Conference and the uplifting feeling afterwards.
-September treated us great!  We've met a lot of fun people via school/our ward and feel so at home here.

No comments: