Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

We spent Father's Day driving home from California.. Kind of lame but at least we celebrated a little before and after. Matt is truly a one-of-a-kind dad to Aubree. She completely brightens his life. From the moment she was born Matt become a new person. He is an incredible father to our little girl and has and will continue to do anything for her. 

And a quick shout out to our fathers-- I never had the opportunity to know Matt's dad, Rick, but I know he was such a strong influence to his family. They are the people they are today because of him. Matt loves his dad and I personally appreciate all he has done for his wife and kids and the great example he was!

My dad- Oh Doug... he is full of personality! Growing up my friends adored him and thought he was so funny and such a fun person to be around. He has integrity like I've never known anyone else to have. He's a great example to me and has been an amazing father and now grandfather. Aubree is lucky to have so many wonderful fathers in her life :)

Happy Father's Day to our DADS! We LOVE YOU!


This is one of my favorite pictures :) Matt loves his precious girl.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Meg what a fun Cali trip! Little crazy I'm sure with so many little ones. But that's what makes life fun and exciting, right?
Miss you guys!