Sunday, June 19, 2011

All About Aubree

{17 Months}

-My baby is almost 1 1/2 years old.. how did this happen people?
-Her new words this month are "ball," "ow sigh" (outside) and "a show."
-She LOVES her "Baby Einstein" movies. 
-Every morning she wakes up and says "a show." She woke up in the middle of the night
a couple weeks ago wanting to watch one of her shows haha.
-She doesn't walk, she runs.
-She is already so independent; she just started trying to feed herself with a spoon the other day.
-She loves pushing chairs, strollers, anything she can around the house.
-She's been a mama's girl lately but will eventually go to Matt if I'm not around.
-She runs the house. She is definitely in charge.
-She is obsessed with music- if we're anywhere that music is playing she will stop and start bouncing her knees- it's so cute!
-She's getting very particular about certain things; she hands me her blanket every morning before I can get her out of bed, she wants certain stuffed animals at different times in the day and I HAVE to hum "I am a Child of God" to her when I rock her before her nap/bedtime. I tried humming a different song and she yelled at me! If I sing to her, she gets mad; only humming. Haha- it makes me laugh I love it. 
-She's our diva baby for sure, and it gets frustrating at times, but at the end of the day when I think about it, I crack up. Mostly because I know where she gets it from...



Mom and Dad love you baby girl!!!

No comments: