Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th of July

We had a great 4th! We had a BBQ with Matt's family during the day, another BBQ with my family that night, and then back to Juli's for fireworks. 
 I LOVE going to the big fireworks, but Matt reminded me how much fun Aubree was during the fireworks in Disneyland, so we opted to stay at Juli's in a more "controlled" environment haha.
 Busy day, but so fun to be with family to celebrate the freedoms we enjoy. There is a lot of turmoil in our world, and our nation isn't exempt from that, but to know that I can walk out my door and feel safe is something I will never take for granted. We are blessed to live here!!

{Cutest baby girl}

{Drew, Lou, Aubree Grace, Me}

{Juli always makes this darling flag cake every year}


{Aubree loved the smoke from our homemade rootbeer}



{Teaching our child early to Do the Dew}

{Ang, Lou, Drew}

{Jen, cute Logan, Grams}


{Nat and Ang}

{Matt got stung by a wasp earlier in the day.. He failed to mention that he's allergic to them. Typical Matt}

{Cutest crowd around}


No comments: