Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Aubree was Cinderella for Halloween this year.  We had just gotten home from St. George late the night before and didn't really go all out this year.  Aubree looked darling, but hopefully next year we will get a little more festive!  I wish she would have at least worn a bow.. Oh well.  We took her Trick-or-Treating to a few houses.  She loved all the candy people put in her Cinderella purse!


{Note to self: do not try to put make up on a 2 year old again.}



{Matt thought it was so cool someone dressed up as Darth Vader (Vador?)}

{Reaping the rewards}

Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!!

2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

so cute!

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

Ah a princess for Halloween! So fun, I can't wait! And hello darling fur coat! You always do the classy thing, she looks adorable! And um.. I think I missed your birthday too.. yes we are best friends? Ha :) No worries I know you love me and vice versa! Hope we can get together over the holidays!!! MISS YOU!