Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt!

Today is Matty's 26th birthday!  We love birthdays at our house.  After I got home from work I wanted Matt to open his presents right that second but he wanted to shower and shave first.  Seriously?!  You have been talking about your birthday since summer time and you want to shower first?  I got a kick out of that- anyways, he got some fun stuff from his cute mama, my mom and dad and me and Aubree Grace.  I made the requested ribs for dinner and we had some of his friends over for cake and rootbeer floats.  Pretty chill day, but we had a great time! 

{Typical Matt.. basketball shorts, old family reunion t-shirt, and weird pose.  Love him.}


{Attempted and failed at getting a birthday kiss}



Happy birthday my love!!!  We love you!!! 

No comments: