Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Aubree Lately

{December 12, 2012}
What she's been saying...

"I have to get my satchel."  (before she goes to bed she has to walk out to the family room for her satchel.. which is any random item she can find, usually a pillow from the couch.)
"You need to listen to me!" 
"Mom, I need to pump."  Ha
"One more show/cookie/book and that is all."
"How was your day Dad my day was great how was your day?" 
"I am so mad at you right now!"
"The tiger is getting me!!"
"Can I be like Giselle for a minute?"  (She throws all the couch pillows on the floor and pretends she is stuck in the mud).

I'm sure there is more.. I'll have to ask Matt if he can think of anything.  As you can tell, she is a little sassy :)

-She has been such a good big sister.  She adores Olivia and is sometimes a little rough but not on purpose.
-She loves to play pretend.  We are always playing with her dolls or animals and the very first thing we have to say is "Hi what's your name?" 
-We go to the Disney store in the mall at least once a week.  She could stay in there for hours.. and let's face it, so could I.  Santa might bring her some fun things from there :)
-She asks to play in the snow every day, even when there is no snow outside.
-She loves Doc Mcstuffins and pretends to be my doctor.  She gets random objects and basically jabs me with them and says "Oh mom, does that hurt?  I'm almost done.  Your doing so good."  Ha it's pretty cute, even though.
-We got her a goldfish and she was so excited!  She named him Fishy Fish.. but Fishy Fish died like 4 days later.  We told her he went to heaven and she told everyone her fish went to "leven." 
-Loves playing with her friends. 

We love you Aubree Grace- thank you for entertaining us and your sister!

{Feeding her baby.. she might kill me one day for this picture!}


{Playing with her bestie Emme}

No comments: