Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Little Olivia

{3 Months Old}

December 7, 2012



{Love her face!}




-She chews on her hands like crazy! 
-She will sometimes sleep all the way through the night but then makes sure that we don't get too excited by waking up 4 times the next night haha.
-She has the cutest rolls on her legs.
-We discovered that dairy in large amounts (i.e. ice cream) and possibly chocolate upsets her tummy.  So basically the food that sustains me bugs her. 
-She has been smiling and talking to us!  What else can get better?!
-Olivia loves looking at bright toys and books.  And lately the TV has caught her attention.
-She is such a content little girl.  She is so, so sweet.
-She has never had a blowout yet!  I know, right?
-She does so well whenever we go anywhere.  She's a trooper.
-Honestly, I really think I got a perfect baby.  Or maybe I'm not as anxiety ridden as I was with Aubree haha.

She is our little lover bug- we are all so happy she is in our family!  Love you Livy baby!!


No comments: