Thursday, February 7, 2013

My sweet baby girl

Olivia is 5 months old today.  You guys, I am dying.  I honestly have loved every stage with her.  I'm so busy with Aubree and life and church callings and you know, everything, that I actually enjoy when she wakes up in the middle of the night and simple times during the day when I hold her and love on her.  Aubree adores her and she honestly adores her back.  Such a sweet girl- she is so fun.

{Rolls from tummy to back}

{Yep... this happened.  I was looking at these pics like 2 days after taking them and saw this one and was rolling I was laughing so hard.  I'm sorry but this is funny}

{Apparently loves anything Disney like her sis}



Cutest thing ever- love you baby!!

4 comments:

McCall said...

I just want to eat her! Can't wait to see you and the babes!

Jenny said...

oh my babies!!! I am so excited to see you in a few days! She is getting so big I can't stand it

rick.and.kels said...

she is so dang cute. love her.

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

Um I'm obsessing over how cute your kids are!!! I didn't even know you had a blog!!! Seriously - the next time you're in St. George, call me!! I would love to see you so much!!