Thursday, February 7, 2013

Catch up

Wow I have started 2 other posts and can't decide how I want to catch my blog up.. I'm so weird about stuff like this, it gives me anxiety!  I've decided to just post a couple pics from the major events the last little while and then a bunch from what's been going on lately. It makes me sad that people living far away from us haven't seen my girls (especially baby and how big and adorable she is getting!)  So hopefully this will help catch everyone up a little on our lives.  And I'll do another littel post on Livy :)

Halloween- Aub and Olivia were cupcakes and they were so cute.  Especially when going cross eyed.  We also had a Halloween party with our St. George friends that live up here and had so much fun catching up.  Aubree loved trick-or-treating- so much fun when kids understand more and more about holidays!  I'm dying at this picture of how little my Olivia is.  STOP GROWING!



Thanksgiving- We hosted Thanksgiving at our house with my family and it was perfect.  We had delicious food and my mom planned games and activities for us to do all weekend.  We had so much fun!  (sorry about the crappy flashed-out pictures)




Happy Birthday Matt!  Juli came up and we had a blast with her.  We went to dinner, shopped and did some fun (but freezing) Christmas activities.  Matt's cousin's wife's parents (ha ha) do a huge nativity on their property in Alpine every year.  It was so nuts- all of Utah county showed up!  But it was really cool to experience and we got to see a lot of Matt's family. 



Christmas- Celebrated my grandma's 80th, finally met baby Evie, got together with wonderful friends (some we hadn't seen in a year), played with cousins, had a fun Christmas Eve dinner with my family, Christmas day with the Wiest's, got to talk to Tay, and loved being with family.  My wonderful family, both Matt's and mine, put up with me going a little crazy by the end of the holiday.  Like I got a little warn out and psycho and I love them all forever for still keeping me around :)







Some January Highlights- Celebrated Aubree's 3rd birthday!  In true Stanley form, we celebrated all week long.  We had a birthday party with all her little friends- SO fun.  It was a pajama party and it wasn't the most beautiful party but the kids had a ball.  Loved that my mom and sister Madison came up to help me.  Bless them.  Later that week we had a get together with our friends and went to Hang Time.  That girl is loved!  She is so darling and is an amazing little girl.  I love her!  Other January highlights include going to the aquarium in Sandy, sledding, having a ton of playdates with our friends and enjoying our cozy and simple and awesome little life. 











Longest post of my life.  I could do a thousand more pictures too haha.

No comments: