Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January

I started this blog for 2 reasons: 1) Keep family and friends that live far away posted on what is up 2) Scrapbooking. I don't love scrapbooking.. at all.. but I want my pictures to be on cute paper and look awesome without the work. I've done 2 scrapbooks since we've been married and I'm really happy with how they turned out but good gosh it was a lot of work. So, I'm pretty happy about whoever invented blog books and for my friends who told me that blogging is how they do their scrapbooking and it's really easy. From this time hence forth... this blog will be in scrapbook mode. I copied my sis-in-law, Kelsey (I find that I copy a lot of things from her) on how she does her scrapbooking layouts with my Heritage Makers book last year and I have been thrilled with it.. Less pages and less time and you can still make it cute. Hopefully it works out!

1 comment:

rick.and.kels said...

are you done with it? :) i want to see it. oh and dont worry i coppied my sister ha, so i dont have too many cool ideas on my own.