Saturday, January 15, 2011

Polka Dot Party

{January 15, 2011}

This day was a little rough on me. Aubree was such an angel.. which made it harder, if that makes sense :) My baby is not 5 pounds and a cuddle bug anymore. She is 22ish pounds and extremely independent! HOW did that happen?! Although I was sad to see my little girl growing up, she is a blast and really, the love of our lives. Anyways, her party was so much fun and we loved seeing our wonderful family and friends come out and support our little Aubree Grace.

{Aubree's Invitation designed by Aunty Kels}

{Birthday Girl!}


{Decorations}
{She was spoiled rotten- she loved her presents!}

{Party Guests}









{Aubree with her buddies, Kendyl and Aspen}



{Singing Happy Birthday- nice candle, eh?}
{She loved her treats! I found out that Grandpa snuck her another cupcake while I wasn't looking, so she was on cloud 9}

{Aubree and her Great Grandma's- Lois and Winona}

{Aunt Madison, McCall and Uncle Tay Tay- Aubree is so lucky to have aunts and uncles on both sides of the family that LOVE her}

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY AUBREE!

We LOVE you so much!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a fun Birthday Party! I can't believe how grown up she looks so crazy! Love you Aubree Grace!