Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Other May Highlights

-Happy Birthday Auntie Kelsey and my mama!
-I love my mom so much- she is such a wonderful person and is SO helpful anytime I need something. I hope she had a great birthday, even though she was sick :(



-Matt went to Moab with his friends to go mountain biking. He forgot our camera but had a complete blast!
-I started an online class through USU- I was kind of freaking out a little because I haven't been to school in like 2 1/2 years but I really am enjoying it.  So in about 6-8 years I'll have my Bachelor's degree haha..
-This is sort of a highlight slash bittersweet moment; my brother moved to California- he is absolutely loving it and having the time of his life.. which he deserves and needed!! We miss him but are glad he's happy! Aubree loves her uncle Tay Tay :)


-Jenny and her family moved down for the summer!! We were so excited to play with the kids and see little Logan.. I love that Aubree is old enough to play with her cousins now, and enjoys it. They played in the sand box for about 2 hours. We missed the Losee's and are SO glad they are here!

-Ellie graduated high school!! Congrats smarty pants.. we are proud of our little Bill.





-The weather has been a little crazy this month, but we've managed to get outside with our little friends and go swimming, play at the park, and go to splash pads. I didn't pictures of it all, but I did get pics of Aubree and Kendyl playing at the Ivin's splash pad.. but mostly eating goldfish crackers off the ground.



-We've had a busy but fun month-- We LOVE the summer!!

No comments: