Monday, July 30, 2012

Called to Serve...

There are 3 events in my life I know I won't ever forget-- the day Matt and I got married, when Aubree Grace was born, and when my brother told us he put his mission papers in!  It was THE BEST news!  Over the weekend my whole family came up to Orem to watch Tay open up his call and celebrate.  I hope he doesn't mind that I post this.. I haven't told him so I guess he won't mind haha.. but we are just so excited and proud of him that he kind of left me no choice :) 

Opening the letter...


Called to serve in...


SEATTLE WASHINGTON!!!!


We are all so happy and excited for him.  There are so many things I can say about Tay, but I will just say that he is going to be able to reach out to people that need the gospel in such a way that only he could do.  I have loved having him live near us up here.  We have gotten so close and have learned a lot about each other, which is so priceless to me and something I am so grateful for. 

Congrats Tay Tay!!!

{Please don't mind our little princess picking her nose.  Oh my child.}

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats Taylor!! That's awesome. Seattle is gorgeous I hear. :)
Also, you look DARLING!! So darling.
Can't wait to see this little Miss.
Any names?
Lastly, I want your GAK recipe. Actually I'm sure I can find it on pinterest, right? Just like everything else. :)
Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxo