Monday, July 30, 2012

St. George

Matt's friend, Dan Belmont got tickets for the Subway hike in Zion's and invited Matt to go.  We made a quick weekend trip down to St. George and had a great time!  Matt, his brothers Ricky and Mike, my brother and Dan and his wife hiked on Saturday.  I was so jealous I couldn't go- we've tried 3 times to get tickets and when someone actually does get tickets, I happen to be pregnant!  We still had fun swimming at my mom's and hanging out with my family while the boys were gone.




Later that night my best friend, Ashlye and her family came over to hang out.  Times like this make me sad that we don't live in St. George.. Kendyl and Aubree are exactly a week apart and I wish we were closer to let them play more!  I hope someday they are as good of friends as Ash and I are! 



We love our cousins!


We went and saw the new Batman movie, went to dinner, played a ton and slept a little and enjoyed being with our friends and families.  It was a quick trip but we had a blast!

1 comment:

rick.and.kels said...

love how the boys always are posing in their pictures. it was so good to see you guys! we miss you! :)