Monday, July 30, 2012

More Summer Fun

We went to the little splash pad at the Riverwoods shops a few weeks ago and saw some of our friends from the ward there.  The kids loved running around in the "sprinkles."




It rained for a few days up here so we had to think of some fun things to do inside the house.  I found a gak recipe online so Aubree and I made some.  It was such a hit with Aubree- she loved it! 



Matt is such a trooper with all these girly things he has to live with!  Aubree was watching Cinderella and wanted to pretend she was at the ball dancing.  She went up to Matt and said, "Come on, Prince," and they had to dance together.  It was so cute! 


1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Okay so I feel like a total stalker but I saw your blog and just had to say hi. You are absolutely gorgeous and haven't changed one bit. Congrats on the adorable little girl and the soon to be baby. I don't know if you do or not but if you live in/near Provo please give me a call and I can bring you over dinner or something. Love ya. Nicole (Gubler) Smith