Friday, August 24, 2012

38 Weeks!!

Ok... I feel like an idiot posting this picture...  First of all, it's not taken with a nice camera or iphone (gasp!) and I match my bathroom and the lighting sucks and I know Matt will make fun of me for taking a self-portrait.  But, for the sake of not feeling guilty that I took zero pictures of this pregnancy, I will sacrifice my embarrassment! 
And just a note, I don't think it's weird that other people post their maternity pictures or take them.. just when I do it haha. 


There it is in all it's glory.  Only 2 more weeks!!
-So I set my induction date for my due date- September 7th.  Love that I just put in my planner "Really having a baby today."  Unless I go early.  Please bless my water doesn't break at church or anywhere but home for that matter! 
-I went in for my NST the other day and stayed for over 3 hours.  Baby was moving too much and they couldn't get a baseline heart rate.  The time before baby wasn't moving enough and so I stayed for an hour so they could get the same information.  I don't want to be dramatic or anything but I HATE these.  I love and appreciate the technology we have and all the nurses and doctors at the hospital are super nice, but I honestly feel like this has been over the top.   
-I should say that Matt has been AMAZING during this pregnancy.  With Aubree, we were psychos to each other during pregnancy and after, but this time around we are totally chill.  If he has a concern, he approaches me perfectly (because let's be honest here, I'm not in love with being told I'm doing something wrong/what to do.  My bad.. working on it).  Anyways, I love that guy and appreciate everything he has done for me!
-I'm trying to get in as much time with Aubree as possible.  I told Matt the other day that I'll probably start bawling when she comes to visit us at the hospital and then has to go.  Just thinking about it makes me want to die!  As much as we drive each other crazy sometimes, she is little buddy.
-We have a name.. Olivia Marie :)
-Can't wait to meet this new little one!!  Say a prayer for us that Aubree Grace feels the same!

4 comments:

McCall said...

You're so cute! Can't wait to meet baby Olivia!!

Terrance and Loni Aldridge said...

You look so good meg! Cute little preggers:) I love the name u picked out for her.. Baby Olivia!

Jenny said...

you look beautiful and tiny!!!!!!! i cant wait to hold my sweet little niece in just few short weeks :)

rick.and.kels said...

i know what you mean about posting pictures of yourself ha ha, i always feel weird but everyone else's are so cute. yours is no exception, you look so good!! love the name. cant wait to meet little olivia.