Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I've been thinking...

Blogging is hard.. ok it's not hard but the reason I started doing it is for scrapbooking purposes/to use Blurb and blogger doesn't recognize my sign in and won't let me change it.  Still mad... Whatever... Anyways, I used to make fun of blogs- and then, because it's me we are talking about here, I actually learned about what I made fun of and thought "Hm, for making fun of blogging I sure look at a lot of blogs."  So after setting aside my ignorance, I decided to start one and love that I can share a little of my life with my friends and family and be able to have a way to see what they are up to as well through their blogging.  And also find awesome blogs that have so many great tutorials, recipes, product info, fashion advice, great books etc. 

I'm not claiming to be an expert in any area in particular (could you see me taking self-portraits and writing fashion advice or posting my disasters crafts?  Please.), but instead of using my blog as strictly a scrapbook, I'm going to just write what I want, along with posting pics and little updates for my fam and friends.  Nothing too personal.  That's what my journal is for... but as much as I claim to be a private person, I'm so not.  Come up and ask me anything and I will most likely tell you what you want to know about me! I'm just careful when it comes to sharing my personal life with the entire world through the media.  Because I know the world cares about my life of cleaning projectile spit up from the little one and "accidents" from the Aubree Grace on both of my couches.. in the same day.  I digress.  Anyways, cheers to a new blog! 

2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

i like this. also im glad you have a blog, it's nice to see whats up with you guys :)

Jenny said...

i love that you have a blog and yes I stock you :-)