Saturday, October 13, 2012

Lately I'm Loving...

-Country music... Hunter Hayes song "Wanted."  LOVE.  It's been years since I've listened to Country, reasons being Matt hates it.  I asked him to take me to Tim and Faith in Vegas this year and here is how our convo went:
Me- Will you pleeeeease take me to see Tim and Faith?!
Matt- Psh, take yourself.
Me- If you will recall Valentines Day 2009 I took you to a Monster Truck race... 
Matt- That's because the stuff I like is awesome so of course we went to that.
So guess who's been blasting Country around the house?  :)


-The Mortal Instraments Series.. still.  The 5th book became available at the library for me the day before I had Olivia.  It was destiny, you guys.  Read it, loved it, couldn't wait for the 6th and final book.. and then heard it is coming out in 2014.  I really couldn't think about it for about a week because I was so upset.  So, to pass the time I've been reading other fallen angel/tormented teenage love novels.  The Hush, Hush series is holding me over.   


-My chevron rings I bought for myself and McCall for our birthdays.  You can find them here.


-The Nike app.  Well, I haven't used it yet (still hasn't been 6 weeks since baby yet, people) but I've done it before once and it kicked my butt.  Promise I'm going to use it.


 

3 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

[be prepared for a long comment... sorry ha ha]

that would be amazing to see tim and faith! good luck talking matt into it, i hope it works!

i am also so mad that the newest book isnt coming out until 2014! crap! BUT you should read the infernal devices books, they kind of tie together with the mortal instrument series (a few of the same people are in it and mentioned in it. there are two books out in the series and the newest one comes out march of next year, so that would kind of hold you over!

my sister has the hush hush series, guess i should read it! im in need of a good teenage drama book :) ha ha

i tried that app like a year or two ago i seriously got half way through one of the 15 minute exercises and wanted to die ha. i havent tried it again since...

krista jo said...

Hi Megan, just saw your blog on someone else's list and thought I would check it out :)

Congrats on the new baby! Hope things are going well.

Danielle mentioned a Halloween party this weekend, so maybe we will see you there! If you will let us . . . :)

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

K just stalked you pretty thoroughly and I LOVE THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!!! soul sisters.

you should read the Fallen series by Lauren Kate because for reals it will rock your world. No body understands how awesome TMI are!! Oh, you need to move home pdq!!!