Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Highlights

-Had a blast celebrating Aubree's 1st birthday!
-Went on a hike with the Wiest's on MLK day.
The weather was so nice, we had to get outside.
-Got Aubree some cute new kicks- little Etnies.. I just couldn't help myself.
-Matt played in a show for Carl Caplin's band, "The Hotseat."
They played at a new venue in town and did such a great job!
I was quite impressed with Matt- he was amazing on the drums.
He didn't exactly fit in with his snowboard t-shirt, non-skinny jeans, and Adidas.
(I told him he could borrow my pants but that didn't go over so well.)
-I started teaching a little girl's dance class and have loved it!
-I also got called as Activity Day's advisor and am having a blast- after being
in primary for 3+ years, I was ready for anything.
-We had lots more January birthdays- Happy Birthday Allie, Drewness and Taylor!



2 comments:

Lexie said...

I haven't looked at blogs in forever and you have so many new posts! LOVE all of the pictures! I can't believe Aubs is 1 and her party was adorable. Let's get together soon!

Jenny said...

I love when you post! Aubree is one stylish baby :-) so cute! Tell Matt I will totally give him a hair cut when he comes! haha his hair is way long, we miss you guys and we are sooooo counting down the days til you come 41 days :-) i'm pathetic I know Love ya!