Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All About Aubree

{13 Months}

- She will sometimes crawl on her hands and feet instead of her knees.. I think it's because her knees hurt after awhile.
-I will start singing "Pat a Cake" and she does all the actions- it's so cute! She'll clap, roll her hands and throw her hands in the air.
-After she turned 1, we had a pretty rough month.. She started teething (4 teeth at a time), then she got sick, got better for about 5 days, started teething again (4 of her molars.. seriously?) and is now coughing and has a runny nose. I can honestly say this has probably been one of the worst months of my life- and obviously hers!! Anyone that has been around me has heard all about it haha. I feel bad because she has been miserable, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel now.
-She loves getting rides on the Wiggle Cart from Aunt Maddie.
-She loves walking when we hold her hands. If she wants to go somewhere, she turns her body and leads the way.
-She says "Bay" (baby), "Hi," Woo" (woof when she sees a dog) and "Meh" (meow when she sees a cat).
-She absolutely loves books. She turns the pages all by herself and anticipates what is next.
-We had a music/dance party at Meme's a couple weeks ago. My brother in law, Mike, is an amazing piano player and Juli brought out all her little musical instruments and the kids jammed out. Aubree loved it. I tried to do the same thing at home and put some music on and gave her some shakers, but I guess it just wasn't good enough; she liked Meme's way better.
-She had her first sleepover at Grammy Tami's house. My mom offered to take her for a night, probably because she saw that I was starting to twitch and pretty much lose it haha- I think Aubree had a blast, I know her granparents, aunts and uncles did.
-We love you so much, Aubree Grace. We can't believe how big you are and all the amazing things you do and are learning!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE HER!
She's getting BIG so fast.
That's what they do I guess.
p.s. we're moving to S.G. April 23 so we be playing LOTS girl for about a month and a half before we moved to TEXAS. :)

Jenny said...

She is such a big girl! I am so anxious to see her it has been WAY to long. Poor baby with that teething going on! Molars are the worst, I'm sorry, but I'm glad she is all better :-) Love you guys!