Saturday, February 5, 2011

What we dig..


I thought it would be fun to write about things we're enjoying this year. I love reading old journals or thinking back about things that were "so cool" or stuff that was "in," only to think now how much things change. So this is what we dig...

{We started watching LOST the day after Christmas and we are HOOKED. We aren't huge TV watchers -mostly because we are too cheap to pay for cable- but Matt wanted to start this series and we're already on Season 4. We can't help it.}

{Sawyer is dramatic and mean.. but.. um.. We love him. We meaning I.}

{Matt and his friends in Brian Head mountain biking. I believe they actually did get a couple rides in after their cute photshoot.}

{We finally started reading Harry Potter. We never really had any interest in reading them but are glad we started.}

{The Bachelor. I can't help myself.. I cringe every time I watch it, but watch it I do.}


2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

i hate that i love the bachelor ha. oh and i figured out how to get the new blogger if you want ill show you how. unless you like the old one, then nevermind ha :)

StephanieRose said...

HAHA Oh my goodness, I laughed right out loud after I read the comment about the photo shoot (and looked a bit closer at the photo.)Love it.

We need to just get Lost finished so we can move on with our lives. Ha.