Monday, February 28, 2011

February Highlights Part 2

One of my old roomates/bestie, Rach, came into town to stay with us!  Matt was out of town so we had ourselves a girls weekend. We got together with some of our other old roomates (I was SO lucky to have amazing roomies.. we still act like we're 19 when we're together; we have a blast!) we went to lunch, shopped, went to a movie, watched chick flicks, shopped some more and went to dinner. I don't have picuteres of everything, but I'm glad Rach at least got some. She was able to come to church with us and then drove back up from the rain to the snow! Aubree and I had so much fun with her and can't wait to play again-- next time we'll come to her, and hopefully it will be sunny :)





2 comments:

StephanieRose said...

Hooray for girls weekends! Oh my gosh, I love the last picture of Aubree. It made me laugh out loud, then I promptly showed Ethan.

rick.and.kels said...

Ha ha ha I love that last picture of aubree :)