Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All About Aubree

{14 Months}

-She is SO much fun right now (a relief from last months teething episodes).
-She is such a diva.. like mother like daughter. I'll own up to it.
-She LOVES everyone.. like seriously, everyone. I'll be grocery shopping and she'll want to go to the cashier or the woman standing behind us, she'll go to people at church, and any of our family members. Anyone that looks at her she reaches for. I think we got a pretty awesome deal on our new bed because she reached out for our saleswoman. She comes in handy :)
-She hates getting her diaper changed.
-She loves music; anytime music comes on that has a beat she starts going nuts! She bounces and waves her arms. It's funny because she'll only do it to a particular sound of music, like techno or, dare I say, a "hip hop" type of sound. No, I do not let my child listen to Kanye or Flo Rida.
-Aubree is obsessed with pulling things out of drawers. She looks at us like "I'm doing you a favor." Haha- her current favorite is Matt's sock drawer.. oh and that pile of clothes behind the chair.



-She still loves books.
-She has her own little language. It is so cute!
-She loves looking in the washing machine as it's running.


-She likes playing with Matt's drum sticks. She mostly likes to throw them around.


We love your face Aubree Grace!!


3 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

That little pony tail kills me! I love aubree grace! :)

Jenny said...

She has such a fun little personality! I can't wait to play with her. Love you baby girl!

Melissa said...

She is darling! Can't wait to play with you guys so soon. :)