Monday, March 7, 2011

What we dig...

{I currently and will most likely forever dig Adele- her entire album is amazing!}


{Matt and his buddies are obsessed with "Call of Duty Zombie Mode" or whatever it's called. They take pictures of their high score and send it to each other hoping to beat the other person. I don't understand it but I don't expect Matt to understand most of what I do, so "game on" as gamers would call it.. right?}


{Matt got me a gift certificate for Vday to get Shellac done on my nails and I love it!}


{Aubree loves this little talking Nursery Rhyme book and basically any toy that makes noises. She also loves my old stuffed bear from when I was 1- she talks to it and kisses it. She's pretty cute if I do say so myself.}


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Meg,
I can't wait to see you guys!
We are moving down the day after Brock graduates {get us out of here} and we'll be in S.G. until the 1st week of June. Woo! Can't wait to play with sweet little Aubree.