Saturday, March 26, 2011

Other March Highlights

-Happy Birthday Mike and Juli!
Juli is a wonderful mother and grandmother- she makes each grand child feel that they are the greatest invention alive. We are all blessed to call you Mom and Meme :)

-Um, besides Ohio, that is basically it for our other March Highlights.
-Oh, and my old high school drill team review.. I stole this picture off of Kristy's blog. I don't want to sound all super-seniory, but I love these girls and my old coaches. Even though our lives were always and are still extremely different, we went through a lot together and had some amazing times and memories! We're missing Hilary (she was having a cute baby.. kind of a big deal).


-Oh, and St. Patrick's Day too--every year since forever, my mom makes a "green" dinner and we go on a Leprechaun hunt, but we were all in different states on the 17th. My mom celebrates holidays religiously, so it was kind of devastating that we weren't all together.
-We had a great month, but April in St. George is my absolute favorite time of year, so here's to hoping for sunnier weather and a tan.. Ha ha.. a tan. Like I have ever been able to tan.

No comments: