Monday, April 11, 2011

All About Aubree

{15 Months}

-She took her first steps all by herself on April 7th!! She is starting to get brave and try it on her own but she still prefers crawling.
-She says "No" and "Ba" (for ball) and sometimes "Nigh Nigh" (for Night Night). We were in Relief Society one Sunday and the teacher was talking about honesty and asked a question that was similar to "Should we be honest?" and right then Aubree yelled out "NO!" Everyone started cracking up, and then she started laughing.. It was so funny!
She's in size 4 diapers and 18 month clothes.
-Aubree loves chasing the light in our house that comes through the blinds. She yelps and laughs at it!


-She can be such a picker eater sometimes. Some weeks she'll eat so good and other weeks it's rough. Ever since she was born, feeding her has stressed me out. She went from not getting enough from me to me trying to feed her every hour because I was so nervous about her going hungry, so it takes every ounce of patience for me to feed her when all she does is spit her food out (only when I just cleaned the floors, thank you). I'm trying to learn and watch for hunger queues and not freak out if she hasn't eaten a lot that day. She hasn't seemed bothered by it at all, so I guess I should just chill. And she doesn't look like she's starving by any means :) This is when I wish babies were born with manuals. It's actually gotten A LOT better this last week.
-She's been taking one nap a day lately and going to bed earlier. She's never been a great napper, but she's always been an amazing night sleeper. I'll take the latter!
-She's down to 2 bottles a day and hopefully only one at night and then eventually none- by 17 months I want her off bottles completely. Don't ask me why I chose 17 months, it just seems logical in my brain.
-She learned how to scream when she is bugged, so for about a week that is all she did all day when she wanted something or was upset. I felt like I was taking crazy pills, people! Luckily, it's subsided and under control a little now.
-She loves when people come over. She shows off and flirts like crazy.
-The weather has been so great we love going outside- she cries every time we go back in the house.
-She has to have like 3 toys or books to play with while she eats.



{15 Month Stats}
25 pounds
32 inches long

Every stage is so fun with her. We've enjoyed our little girl SO MUCH! We love you Aubree!! 

No comments: