Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend 2011

{Saturday}
We had a great Easter! Matt and I are so lucky to have families we enjoy being with :) It's a wonderful time to be with family members and to reflect on our Savior's sacrifice for us and his Resurrection. I hope I can enjoy our Easter church programs a little more next year; meaning I hope Aubree won't completely freak out during all 3 hours of church.  Either way, I'm extremely grateful for the Atonement and all the blessings we receive from it. Having my own little family has helped me appreciate and understand our Savior's love for us.

Saturday we were with my family-- we went to the Art Festival in town and played at the little splash pad. Aubree was in heaven. She yelped and laughed the whole time she was playing! We'll be going there a lot this summer!





{This is probably the funniest picture I've taken of her, ever. I think she's busy working on something... She'll be so mad at me when she's older for capturing this "moment," if you will, but her face is just too awesome to not share with the world.}

That night we had a BBQ and got in the hot tub. We had a great day!




No comments: