Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lately

We haven't had too much going on lately, but like I've said, April is the most wonderful time of the year, in my opinion, and then Christams, so we've had a great month! We have played outside and enjoyed the weather and our families.
Matt's cousin Tim, his darling wife Amber, and their 3 little kids came to STG to play. We had a BBQ of every type of meat you can imagine and hung around outside all day.

{Audrey, Avery and Aubree}

{Avery, George, Ellie and Aubree Grace}
 
{Instead of enjoying family and the weather, Matt likes to play Angry Birds til the end of time. I HATE this game.}

{Kels, Audrey, Me and Aubree. She doesn't like being inconvenienced for a picture when she's playing.}

I also finished teaching my little dance class this week. I had so much fun! These girls were so cute and did a great job. We had a little show-off for the parents on our last day. I wish I would have taped it- one girl stood there during the dances the entire time, another girl ran up to her mom to make sure she was taking pictures.. Haha that's what made it so fun. They are cute little guys :)



Good times have been had in April!

1 comment:

StephanieRose said...

I am also a lover of April in STG. I didn't know you were teaching a dance class- so so cute.