Monday, April 4, 2011

A Day at the Park

April is THE BEST in St. George!
I love the weather and the feeling of springtime.
Aubree and I have spent a lot of time outside and thought
it would be fun to go to the park with Ashlye and little Kendyl.
These 2 little girls are exactly one week apart. Aubree was a week early
and Kendyl was born on Aubree's due date.
When Ashlye and I first found out we were pregnant, we were
meeting at Cafe Rio (of course) with some of our other besties
for someones birthday. Ash and I were the first ones to arrive and right
when we saw each other we both knew right away the other was pregnant!
We just started laughing really loud and automatically started giving each other
advice haha- that's how we roll.
I hope our little ones become best friends like their mamas!








1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love park play dates! Lets have lots and lots when we come :-) Aubree Grace looks adorable in the swings, she is so dang cute as always! Luv u guys!