Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BBQ with STG Neighbors

Before we left, our great friends from our old ward had a little goodbye BBQ for us at the Ridings house.  We seriously had the best neighbors and ward. It was hard to leave but we were glad to have one last get-together with them!

{Jeff Winger, Matt, Dan Riding, Matt Rowley}

{Dan, Mary Anaya and the Jones girls- Juli and Shawnie.
The Jones were our next door neighbors and were our absolute favorite people.
Really, I don't think we'll ever have neighbors like them!}

{Matt and Catherine Rowley, Jeff and Telsha Winger- LOVE these girls!}

{Me and cute Danelle Adams and her darling little Hallie}

{Mary is so hilarious! She made our ward so fun.}

{Cassie, Shawnie, Juli, Me, Telsha.. Cassie and her hubby were so nice to host the BBQ}
  {I promise I'm wearing a camisole underneath my shirt... I guess it's a little see-through.. oops}

{The cute kiddos playing around}


We will miss you guys!! Thanks for all your love and support!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

CUTE MEG!
Please post inside pics asap.
Can't wait to see.
I'm jealous you can see my UTAH mountains! Texas is WAY TOO FLAT.
Love and miss you guys.