Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our New Place

We are officially living in Provo. My mom was AMAZING and extremely patient with me while we were moving. She helped clean, helped with a sick baby (so sad, Aubree got the flu the week we moved in) and helped me realize I didn't need to be a huge psycho :)
I don't have any pictures of this inside yet, but here's a pic of the outside....


Not the best picture but we have our own yard and have a beautiful view of the mountains from our kitchen window. I was so nervous about how small it is and cried like 10 times over it. Ha I'm so dramatic. Anyways, we have figured out how to utilize our space and I am SO happy with how our little house has turned out, all things considered!
I'll post pictures of the inside when everything is squared away, but so far we are really happy to be living here and are ready to start our new life!


No comments: