Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun 1st Week in Happy Valley

{Provo Beach Club}

I text my cute little friend, Melissa to see what cheap activities there are to do here for kiddos. She used to live here and moved to Texas like 5 minutes before we moved up here :( Anyways, she had mentioned Provo Beach Club and so we decided to check it out. For $2, it was great! We let Aubree play on the toddler play place and took her on the carousel. They were doing a bunch of remodeling, so we'll have to go back again but it seemed pretty cool! There were a lot of fun activities for all ages and the prices were awesome, so we will be going back for sure!



{Uncle "Tay Tay" moved up here a couple days before we did for work and stayed with us until he found a place to rent. Aubree would not let him leave her sight, obviously. She LOVED having him around and so did we!}

{Right as we walked outside, Aubree saw the splash pad and ran right into the water.
I do have to say she is pretty cute.. Except when trying to take her away from something she is doing.}



{Provo Canyon}

Later in the week we thought it would be fun to go up the canyon and have tin foil dinners at one of the parks. We had so much fun; something so simple turned out to be a great night! This totally brought me back to my childhood growing up in Salt Lake. These mountains are amazing and bring back the best memories for me! Little diversion here (ok, it's looking like a big diversion actually...) but growing up my family would go to Snowbird and hike or just hang out up the canyon. After moving to St. George and once I got into high school, my best friends and I would come up here every summer (or when we needed to get away :) for awhile and stay with my aunt Becky in her beautiful home right near the Wasatch mountains. Oh boy, we had the best and craziest times!! My Shelly and Ashlye were the best road trip partners and being here has really brought me back to how much fun we had. WOW- ANYWAYS.. love these mountains, loved playing wtih my fam and the Zanders, love being here! The End.







1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ah I miss you megs!! I love reading your posts because I can totally hear you saying the things you write hahaha that probably makes no sense :-)but Aubree is adorable and I am glad you are finding fun things to do up North. I do have one request though post some pictures of your house :-) Love you