Friday, September 16, 2011

All About Aubree

{20 Months}

-She is so adorable and fun!
-We love to go the park, go on walks and be outside in this awesome weather.
-Her current new phrase is "That's awesome!" I came home from work the other
day and Matt told Aubree to tell me her new words.. I started crying when she said it.
It was so freaking cute!
-More words she says are pizza, doll, ounge (orange), tay (stuffed animals; kinda weird ha),dance,
jue(juice) and probably more. She loves talking :)
-I thought of some more.. durch (church) and manna (banana).
-This makes me sound like mother of the year... She can get in your face and yell but if you
get mad at her back, she gets so sad. She won't cry but she will look at me like
"Mom don't you love me? Why would you do that?" Makes me think twice about
how I react to her. I want to cry just thinking about it.
-She only wants to sit in big girl chairs to eat. No more booster seat for her.

I am so happy to be Aubree's mother and Matt cannot get enough of her.
He's getting a good taste of motherhood for a few hours a day while I work, but
I could not be happier that Aubree gets to play with her dad and that
he loves it just as much. We love this little girl so much!

{Making a run for it at Build a Bear.. maybe someday I will buy you a $60 bear w/personalized accessories...}

{Why is it she always has food on her face? She has her dad's appetite and mom's attitude. Oh boy}

1 comment:

rick.and.kels said...

so cute! i miss her like crazy! that was the best thing ever hearing her say awesome! :)