Sunday, September 4, 2011

Other August Highlights

-We have been in Provo for almost 3 weeks now and we are really happy here.
-Matt started school this week and has a crazy schedule but he loves it (as much as one can love school I guess!)
-I got a JOB! I work at a law firm in the afternoons and it's worked perfectly with Matt's school schedule- he can be here to watch Aubree which has been great. Things are working out for us and we are very happy about that and VERY grateful!
-Matt's mom and her best friend, Becky came up here for a high school reunion.. we didn't get to see them much but we did do dinner and a little shopping- it was fun to have them! They remind me so much of me and my friend Ashlye haha.
-That's about all that's new with us this month- life is good and crazy and everything else, but honestly, we wouldn't have it any other way!
-Here are some pictures of what we do best around here...


No comments: