Friday, September 16, 2011

What we dig..

I haven't done this in awhile. I do this just for me because I like looking back and remember what we were into at the time :) Our list as of late...

The Mortal Instruments Series.
My go-to-girl for basically everything, Kelsey, recommended these books for a fun read.
I literally read 4 of the books in two weeks.
The Zander's asked me what it was about and this was our conversation:
Ethan/Steph: So what were these books about?
Me: Basically this girl finds out she's a Shadowhunter and is trying to help her boyfriend, another
Shadowhunter fight demons from the underworld and figure out if they are brother and sister and
if so, conceal their love.
Ethan/Steph: Uh.....
They sound more amazing and not as weird as they seem. Seriously, I loved these books!!


Essie Sand Tropez Nail Polish
I bought this as a birthday present and then bought some for myself. I love, love this color!
The Hunger Games
I have already read these books, but Matt just started and can't put them down, very rare for my always-on-the-go husband. Finally, when the movies come out we won't fight over the fact that it is too girly or too stupid.


Breaking Dawn Trailer
Speaking of fighting over girly/stupid movies, I have to admit that when the first trailer came out I watched it like 14 times. Ok I was exaggerating; only 6. Mostly because I was dying over their honeymoon scenes. HA! I made Matt watch it and he just walked out not saying a word. The trailer was that good I suppose. Nonetheless, can't wait for this movie. Judge me, go ahead.


And finally, 7 Eleven.
Slurpees!! I am so happy I live close to this lovely gas station to relive my childhood. 


2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

ha ha i seriously just laughed out loud at the mortal instrument conversation. it really is so hard to explain to people without sounding retarded ha. love it. ohhh and i love that nail polish too!

Jenny said...

I love everything about this post :-)