Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Birthday!

It was my birthday on Sunday.. it just so happens that me and my little sister, McCall share a birthday!
She turned 18 and I turned 25 (25?!?!) Anyways, my family came up here to celebrate and we had a blast.
I love that McCall and I share our birthday!

{We went to dinner with our family friends, the Earls and Thayers at Cheesecake Factory on Saturday}

{Oh and Kenny Earl shares our exact same birthday, too! The servers didn't believe us when we said 3 birthdays on the same day :)}

{Aubree enjoyed birthday dinner as well.}

On Sunday, we woke up and opened our presents! I will never hate my birthday no matter how old I get; who hates getting presents? We got some fun things and I appreciate the gifts Juli sent as well... I accidentally opened her box 4 days before my birthday. Oops. Thanks Juli!!  And thanks to my cute family!! Oh and thanks to Matt.. even though I bought my presents.


After church we went up to the canyon to do cake and ice cream. My mom made an amazing strawberry cake and we had a great time hanging out!

{Aubree was a big help making the cake}


{Fake blowing out candles}

Thanks to my wonderful family for coming up to celebrate with me!
Happy Birthday McCall (and me:)!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I havent even looked at blogs in forever and I'm so sad I didn't get to see you before you moved. Will you please call me next time you're in town so we can go to lunch or something. Love you!

rick.and.kels said...

awe fun! hope you had a great one! we miss you. lets skype soon, eh?

Jenny said...

Im so glad u had a way fun birthday!!! Your house looks adorable and I am just so happy that things are working out for you guys!! We love and miss you guys sooooo much