Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's a Christmas Miracle

Aubree started cralwing on Sunday, December 19th.

We were at my parent's house for dinner and my dad

put her on her hands and knees to see if she would crawl...

And she did! Luckily, they had their video camera so we

were able to film her cralwing for the first time.

I would show you that video but I cried and it's embarrassing.

I've noticed something about Aubree's personality;

she will do what she wants, when she wants and is good and ready.

So, after 11 months, she decided she was in fact, good and ready.

Needless to say, we were freaking out with joy!

FINALLY!

*Don't mind Matt's socks with sandles.. it's been an adjustment for

me in our marriage to come to terms with the fact that

he loves socks with sandles*

2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

woo! she finally did it :) cant wait to see.

Jenny said...

yay! She is such a big girl, I bet she will be walking the next time I see her :-) Give her lots of hugs and kisses from us! Miss you guys