Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Kind of Party

Pajama/White Elephant/Dinner Christmas Party... Yes please.
What a FUN night!
My darling friends, Lexie and Jenny decided it would
be a good idea to have a party and were nice enough to invite us.
We seriously had a blast-- it was so fun to see old friends again that we don't see
hardly ever anymore.
We ate delicious food; soup, breadsticks, salads and desserts.
I probably had seconds... or thirds.

The Jazz were playing so that kept the boys entertained while the
girls talked and continued pounding the dessert.
(it was just me but whatever, it's Christmas.)

After dinner, we played a fun game involving our White Elephant gifts.
I loved seeing what everyone came up with; the roast chicken was my favorite.
We played a couple more games- The Pet Peeve game where you tell everyone your pet peeve about your spouse. Landon and Jenny stole the show on that one; I was crying, I was laughing so hard-
and then Matt and I called it a night.
We get tired at 11:00.. actually we get tired at 9:00 but we
thought we'd suck it up for the night!


THANKS to everyone involved for amazing food
and a great time!!

No comments: