Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kiss the Cook..

We took these pictures for my mom to promote her aprons and baby stuff she has been making. She's an amazing sewer (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong; Did I?.. sower? soer? Whatever.) Anyways, I attempted to make my mother in law an apron and completely butchered it, so my mom pretty much did it all... I ironed a little. So, the woman has talent. And she has cute little models to dress up - don't you want to just kiss her cheeks? What a doll!








2 comments:

rick.and.kels said...

ha ha that first picture is thee cutest picture EVER! :)

Garrett and Shelly and baby Julia said...

TO. DIE. FOR. How cute is this little ball of yumness! And your mom has always been so creative, such an amazing woman that one!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU OVER THE CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!