Sunday, December 5, 2010

Surprise!!

I wanted to throw a surprise party for Matt this year. We had the party at Matt's mom's house, even though she wasn't there :( She was up north with Ellie for madrigals and she was nice enough to let us through a party and trash her house - kidding Juli - for Matt's big 2-5. I was freaking out that he would find out somehow, but luckily we pulled it off and he had no idea.. until we pulled up to his mom's and he saw my cousin and her husband at the door haha. We had a blast hanging out with friends and family and are so glad people came out to show their love to Matt. My family, mom especially, helped A LOT. Like pretty much did all the food and everything. They are awesome.


(Surprised faces)

(Wes, Danny... and I'm a jerk but I cannot remember this kids name)


(The babies had a party of their own! Cute Kendyl, Aubree and Aspen)

(Hopefully these guys are texting people about how awesome the party was)





Thanks everyone for coming! And for waiting for the food to cook..










2 comments:

Melissa said...

FUN! I'm jealous we weren't there.
Matty's getting old. Aren't we all. Weird. Looks like it was fun. Oh, and Aubrey is an absolute DOLL! Those apron pics are to die for. So cute! You need to have about ten more babies. ;)

Jenny said...

oh I'm so glad everything worked for the surprise party! I wish we could have been there! Aubree Grace is ADORABLE! She is getting sooo big I can't believe she is going to be one in a month!!!! CrAzY! Luv u guys