Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

This was the best Christmas to date... Having Aubree with us made it complete! We spent the holiday with my family {we missed Juli and Ellie but are so glad they got to spend Christmas with Mark, Jen and the babies!} We had a yummy Christmas Eve dinner, watched "Christmas Vacation," opened our X-mas PJ's and had a lesson on the Savior. It really hit me this year that I don't refelct on Christ as much as I should during the season, so my new goal for next year is to focus on Him and His birth as the most important aspect of Christmas; that is why we celebrate. It is a wonderful time to be around family, friends and to remember that all of our fun and important blessings come from Christ.
{Christmas Eve}
{Traditional PJ picture on Christmas Morning}
{Grammy and Grandpa}{Playing on Aunt Maddi's new long board from Matt}

We got so many fun things {Aubree mostly got clothes.. I couldn't help it} and had such a fun morning!!

No comments: