Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Round One

McCall and I had our 19th and 26th birthdays yesterday.  Naturally, we celebrated all weekend.  We take our birthdays very seriously around here.  My parents and cute sister Maddie came up to celebrate with us!  We had so much fun!  We went to Swiss Days in Midway- which will probably have to be a yearly tradition now, shopped, ate out, opened presents (2 days before our actual birthday... Matt was seriously bugged that we didn't wait til our actual birthdays.  Do you even know us, Matt?!  We find a way to get what we want :) and enjoyed being together with our family.  I love my family so much and all that they do for me.  They help me out at the drop of a dime and are amazing with Aubree.  Thank you SO MUCH for a wonderful birthday!!

{Aub loved the shops at Swiss Days}

{Midway is beautiful!}

{Haha- oh special Madison}



{Dinner at PF Changs- I look ready to have a baby, don't you think?}

Best Husband Award goes to Matt.  Let me back track a little... ever since we have been married I have picked out and bought every single one of my presents for birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.  Matt is terrified to shop for me so he gives me permission to get my own stuff and he will wrap it :)  This year he outdid himself.  He took me to an amazing dinner at Chef's Table (thanks to a gift card from our friends) and then... bought me an IPAD!!  What?!  I was in total shock!  Here's the best part-- he has been saving his money to buy new shocks for his mountain bike but told me that the shocks could wait because he wanted to give me something nice for my birthday and for when new baby comes.  Um, love him! 


The Zander's invited us over for dinner yesterday to their darling new house and we had a delicious bbq and birthday cake.  Thanks so much friends!  They are the best.



Tonight my wonderful Mother-in-law is coming to help me out before baby comes and to celebrate more birthday fun!  Am I the most spoiled person ever?  Yes.  No complaints here! 

No comments: