Monday, September 10, 2012

Our little one is here!

I'm a little private about my babies birth stories, but the overall experience of having Olivia was amazing.  She was born more healthy and perfect than we could have hoped for, especially after all the stress of not knowing if she would be completely ok.  My hospital stay was a little dramatic and annoying, but overall overyone was so nice and everything went well!  We are SO eternally grateful that we have 2 beautiful, healthy little girls!  Aubree has been the best big sister I could have hoped for (and I know we have had heavenly help because I have never prayed so much in my life that Aubree would transition well haha).  Olivia is an absolute dream baby and has added so much joy into our family!

{40 weeks exactly}

{Best Mom's Ever}


{The moment your baby is born is the best feeling!
I'll spare the actual "moment" pictures :)}

{Almost 2 pounds heavier than Aubree when she was born!}



{Look at that hair!}

{Aubree was so cute when she came in.  Didn't even hesitate to love on her new sister!
She said "Oh she is so darling!"}


{Our new little family}

2 comments:

McCall said...

Cute little family! I love that Aubree is in her princess dress! Can't wait to meet baby Olivia! She is beautiful!

rick.and.kels said...

i cant believe you have a family of four now! she is darling. i am loving her dark hair, definitely not wiest hair :) oh and you look amazing, hope i look that good after having a baby! cant wait to meet her!