Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grandparents

Words cannot express the gratitude I have for my mom and Matt's mom.  I'm so lucky to a mother who unconditionally loves her family and a mother-in-law who treats every one of her children's spouses as her own.  My girls are extremely blessed to have such great grandparents.  My dad came up the next weekend (and I forgot to take a picture like a loser) and seeing him with my kids is amazing.  He is such a fun grandpa and so good to them.  I'll have to take a pic of him and Olivia next time they come up here.  We have wonderful families!!



My mom stayed with us for a week and did everything I asked and more.  Mom, I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate you and that you put up with a daughter like me sometimes :)  I love you Mama!!

1 comment:

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

MEGS!! I'm so happy I found your blog!! I loved reading about beautiful Olivia!! I hope you guys are doing great!! love you guys!!