Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hospital Stay

We were anxious to leave the hospital- I had great nurses and felt taken care of, but nothing beats home.  I was SO thankful for Juli and my mom who stayed with Aubree and took great care of her.  Overall, everything went perfectly.  I felt great; my recovery with Aubree wasn't bad at all and same goes for Olivia.  I'm very happy about that- and I know I'm lucky!

{Visiting little sister a few hours before going home}

{Uncle Tay with the babies}

{I may be biased, but I can't imagine life getting any better
than watching my incredible husband with our girls because
he is honestly the greatest dad and husband... EVER}

{Finally getting ready to leave.. we were told 12:30.. we left at 4:00}



We were so happy to get back home to Aubree and welcome our new little baby.
Life is good :)

No comments: